When you start a business, you get all excited. You’re planning the future. Then all of the sudden you get busy. You start working in the business and not on the business.
- True Leaders Hold Themselves to a Higher Standard: The Life Raft Drill
- Keep Your Picture In Focus, Especially In Times of Crisis
- The Power of Key Performance Indicators
- A Clear Picture, A Solid Foundation: How 10X Businesses Thrive In Emergency Business Situations
- How do you elevate your future? By honestly reflecting on your past.