John Maxwell: “I don’t change anybody. They change themselves. It’s choice. You can put a good meal in front of two people and one person will eat it while the other will reject it. What I learned was that I was responsible to people, but they are responsible for themselves. I’m responsible for teaching them leadership principles, but they are responsible for themselves. Some take responsibility and others don’t.”
- True Leaders Hold Themselves to a Higher Standard: The Life Raft Drill
- Keep Your Picture In Focus, Especially In Times of Crisis
- The Power of Key Performance Indicators
- A Clear Picture, A Solid Foundation: How 10X Businesses Thrive In Emergency Business Situations
- How do you elevate your future? By honestly reflecting on your past.